My cutting board is warped. The one I made out of the tree from the front yard. Not to name names or anything, but one of the children put ours in the dishwasher. Sometime after that, it began to develop a significant sag: the center is now lower than two outside edges, like a shallow “U.” It’s still usable, but I miss its flatness.
Before I go making another one, I’m interested in whether anyone else is having the same problem.
Please let me know here by taking this anonymous (although I could probably track you by IP address) poll:
How Is Your Cutting Board Holding Up?
Check All That Apply
- It is still flat. (71%, 5 Votes)
- It is warped, but sits flat. (14%, 1 Votes)
- It is warped and doesn't sit flat. (0%, 0 Votes)
- I still use it all the time. (57%, 4 Votes)
- I haven't used it very much recently. (29%, 2 Votes)
- It's all my fault, I put it in the dishwasher. (14%, 1 Votes)
- What cutting board? (14%, 1 Votes)
Total Voters: 7Loading ...